Tuesday 6 September 2011

Late Dinners! Aug 23rd to Sept 5th

Gosh it has been a busy month this one... hopefully with my Mum safe now in her care home, I can get my blogging act in order and keep up!  At least I managed to take the photos for some of my dinners, so here is the rough roll call..

Pea and Feta Tortilla, salad and SW chips
Cumberland Sausage, new potatoes and spring greens
Herby Roast chicken breast, SW chips and fresh peas and runner beans
Cold Herby Roast Chicken Breast, Porcini mushroom risotto and salad with a sprinkle of gremolata
Greedy Piglet Chorizo and Chickpea stew with rice
Pork Tenderloin with green peppercorn and caper sauce, new potatoes carrots and spring greens
Pea Tortilla (2nd time in a fortnight! ) with salad
Left over Tortilla, parma ham and salad, with a second course of stir fried veg in oyster sauce
Roast Chicken with lemon and tarragon, celery runner beans and cabbage, new potatoes










No comments:

Post a Comment