It inspired my look into the fridge, and I found :
So roughly following Tonia's recipe (that I've copied here for you..) I ended up with these:
- Greek Lamb Pattie Tray Bake
100g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
100g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
400g lamb mince
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp ground cumin
4 red onions (2 finely chopped, 2 cut into wedges)
Large handful mint, chopped
4 waxy new potatoes, ie charlottes cut into wedges
4 courgettes, halved & quartered lengthways
250g pack midi tomatoes on the vine
2 unwaxed lemons cut into 6 wedges each
4 tbsp olive oil
100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat the oven to 200°C / 180°C Fan / Gas Mark 6.
- Put the breadcrumbs, the lamb mince, egg, plenty of seasoning and cumin in a bowl.
- Add the chopped onion and sprinkle in half the chopped mint. Give everything a good mix and shape into 8 patties.
- Lightly oil a large, shallow roasting tray and add the patties.
- Place the onion wedges on the tray around the lamb patties with the potatoes, courgettes and tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and season. Bake for around 40 minutes, turning & basting everything once halfway, until the lamb is cooked though and the vegetables are tender. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the feta and remaining mint.
- Serve with a yoghurt and tahini sauce.
Thank you Tonia and Total for an amazing masterclass, and a fab idea for a quick easy dinner :)